Our trained and creditable pharmacists are able to offer vaccination services for your health benefit and protection.
We offer the below vaccinations:
- Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine (Tdap)
- Influenza (flu) vaccine - The flu vaccination is free for people 65 years and older, Māori and Pacifica people aged 55 to 64 years, people aged under 65 years with certain medical conditions and pregnant women.
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR)
- Meningococcal vaccine
- Varicella-zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine - This pharmacy has staff that are trained and authorised to give MMR vaccines. The MMR vaccination is free for people aged from 16 to 49 years (inclusive).
Immunisation is one of the most effective medical interventions to prevent infections and has led to the decline of many serious, potentially lethal, diseases. There may be a charge for selected vaccine services.
Contact us below if you have any questions.