Otrivin Nasal Spray Junior clears blocked noses.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5 mg/mL.
- Before first use, remove protective cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced.
- Clear nose of mucus by wiping, or have child blow gently.
- Insert nozzle into the nostril and press applicator firmly once. Children old enough to understand should be told to sniff during application.
- Withdraw nozzle and release applicator. Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle and replace cap.
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur.
- Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
- If irritation occurs or you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.